Maeve is 8 months old
today...yesterday!! I was going to make this update yesterday but lost track of time...and well now it is today! I cannot believe she is already 8 months old! Time goes by way to quickly. Maeve can crawl now, very quickly I might add, she can pull herself up and stand with support. She now "walks" the edges of stuff, like along the coffee table or the couch. She can balance herself on just her knees and her favorite word for now is "Mama"...which she says a great deal...often to the point of annoyance...I hear Stewie in the back of my head..."mom, mom mommy, mama..." lol. Her favorite "toys" the door stoppers, the blurry player flap, and the plastic wrapping on the table..(which still is not repaired yet). As far as real toys go, she still loves her baby, and she likes to play with her moving ball...can't think of a better name for it. She'll still jump like crazy in the jumparoo and she still loves her baby einstein tapes.
She is eating a lot more now, her favorites are still bell peppers...its pretty amazing watching her eat those. She also really likes yogurt...Dananino?sp to be exact. Loves them. She also really likes pork. Anytime I make it she is reaching and stretching until I put some on her plate. We are still working on learning how to use a sippy cup; she's got the "drinking" part down...but she hasn't quite figured out that she needs to tip it up so she can get the water.
She is making a lot more noises now, although growling and shrieking are still pretty constant. Overall she is a happy baby when she wants to be. lol.
Well...Happy 8 Months Maeve!!
No comments:
Post a Comment