I'm seriously planning on completing my bedroom this weekend. It is really almost done...just one box of clothes that I don't really know where to put. I think I may need to completely reorganize the closet and start over. I just sorta put the clothes away very quickly when we moved in so that we could get the bulk of boxes out of the way, but to be honest it is kinda unfunctional. Besides...there are no labels on the shelves...so that needs to be taken care of. lol. So there you have my plan for the weekend. Maeve has a cough that I've been keeping an eye on now and I have a feeling we are going to be going back to the doctors on
She took a couple steps with her walker yesterday and today she took a few more until she started to let her legs slide to the sides and got herself stuck in a split. lol She looked at me like....what's happening to my legs?! I went and fixed her and she did the same thing again. Silly baby.
Well there really isn't much else to say, it was kinda an uneventful day. Hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment