in Washington today. Bleck. Its pouring, cold and downright gloomy. On days like this all I want to do is throw the blankets over my head and take a nap. I thought I'd have just that opportunity when Maeve went down for her nap....but apparently 10 minutes was all she needed...now I just feel worse. I would love to just lay down for about an hour and a half. It would be simply amazing. But nope. Not happening. Gah. I suppose I'll just eat lunch and count down until her afternoon nap and try again. lol.
Also I wanted to add this now, since I didn't put it up earlier. It was Kearsten's birthday the other day, so I made her some "Cake Batter Chocolate Bark". I hope she liked it. I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate myself but seeing as how it was "cake batter" I wanted to make it for a birthday. lol.
It certainly looks yummy. I also made a little tote bag to put it in when we brought it over.
No comments:
Post a Comment