I'm pretty much finished with it, although I have one more picture that I would like to add up there but let's face it....at 5'2"...it is kinda difficult to hang pictures on a staircase. (which by the way is where these are hanging, this photo was taken from the top of the stairs.) To hang the last picture, I put my life at risk by standing on an upside down trashcan on the stairs....not my smartest of ideas. In the end though, I survived and now one more area of our house feels like a home.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Having a Normal House
Nothing quite makes a house feel like a home the way pictures do. Our of all the houses we've lived in so far we've never been there long enough to actually hang up pictures. We've always been moving around, and by the time we decided we were going to hang up pictures we would have orders to move again. All our family pictures, and all of Sean's certificates and plagues from previous units have been moving around from house to house, usually ended up in a box on a closet shelf in the office. It's sad really, that we could never even show off his graduation certificate. So just the other night after I had conquered the painstaking task that was my computer/sewing room I decided to put my extra motivation to work and hang some pictures. Finally. Well...in this case...showcase Sean's Coast Guard achievements.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment