Alright so it has been a while since I've updated and I'm not sure I have a good reason other than the fact that our lives are boring right now! Maeve has been standing up on everything and she's also been getting very clumsy. She falls down constantly and a few days ago she got into a fight with the toaster. She was trying to pull herself up on a shelf in our kitchen when she slipped and went face first into it, her forehead going right into the toaster. She's got a bit of a bruise on her head now. Poor baby. Really though, that has been all that has been going on. So since it has been kinda dull I have had some time to sew.
So happy to sew something...so I made Maeve a dress! It will be the dress she wears on her 1st Birthday. I have been debating whether I wanted to keep this dress a surprise or not...but I can't. I want to show it off because I love it. It matches with her party theme but I'm not giving away any more details than the dress. If you can figure it out, good for you! lol but I'm not telling!
Anyway, here is the dress!
I know it still fits her kinda loosely but she still has 4 months to grow into it. Its only big in the shoulder area, but it should fit fine by the end of June!
Anyway, I love it!
Well that's all for now, I've got nothing else to write about.
No comments:
Post a Comment