So I signed into our online account access and tried to fix the problem. I called the support number, they are closed. So I tried the online chat. While I was waiting for a chat representative I attempted to add my name as an authorized user because I know they wouldn't talk to me without it.
It comes up with an error message that because the account is restricted they cannot add additional users at this time. Wonderful. So I finally get on the chat and explain our situation. At first he flat out refuses to talk to me, so I threw a little hissy fit and then he asked for all the account information. I provide him with all the account information, thinking he is going to help me now, he comes back with another automated message that since I am not the authorized user, he can't help me. So Sean gets on the chat and tells his rep that he wants to add me as a user. The man directs him to a screen to add me and the same error message appears. Sean tries to tell the guy what happened and all he can say is that unless I am an authorized user, they can't help me. Strike 2. Back to my idiot, I explain what is going on. At this time I have no told him 3 times that Sean is currently talking to another rep on chat and he is trying to add me as an authorized user. This is how the last part of our conversation played out....
Shilton: Once's your added as an authorized user please contact we so that we will be able to assist you with the issue.
Shilton: I am sorry as you are not an account holder, we'll not be able to provide you any kind of information.
Shilton: I would suggest you to contact your husband and and have him chat with us and add you as an authorized user.
Shilton: So we would be able to provide you information.
you: he is already doing that!
Shilton: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Shilton: Great.
you: he keeps getting the same exact error message we have been getting for months!
you: why can't anyone help us with that? it is not alloying us to add me to the account. one of the exact reasons we are in the situation to begin with!
Shilton: I am sorry, inform your husband to chat with us.
you: OMG are you daft?!
Shilton: So we'll be able to provide you the information.
you: quit your job. seriously. just quit.
Shilton: I am sorry.
you: my husband is already talking to your chat assholes
you: they are not helping him either!
Shilton: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
you: jump off a building.
you: preferably a tall one.
He came back with another automated response that such language was considered offensive and if it happened again he would have to end our chat (oh please do!). Then he told me again that because I am not an account holder he couldn't help me. I then asked him for his employee ID number. He provided it and I said thank you, now I will have that while I am filing my complaint. He ended with Is there anything else I can help you with today?

No comments:
Post a Comment